Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome week

I just arrived here three days ago. My flight was arrived at the airport 10pm, so I worried if I can get in my room safely. But Aston aunties helped me and I am very appreciate to them.
Some people said immigration officers are very strict and it takes long time. However it was so simple, she just asked me few things; which university are you studying? what is your CAS number? Theses are all conversation between us.

This weekend, the weather is veryyy blessed. Ah, even it was a little bit rainy at night, it is okay. This sunny weather is unusual in UK, so I have to enjoy this day.

Yesterday, I went to welcome party at SU. Actually, it was held on Saturday as well, I was too tired to go there. But I fell regret to miss that.  I can make many new friends there. The most interesting thing was some students know Korean song, 'Gannam Style'. I heard it is very popular in the world but it is first time I really recognise.

Today, I have enrollment appointment. After that, I am really Aston student. I feel afraid a little bit about my coursework and also expected about my future.

Hope good luck with all our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment