Monday 11 March 2013

One world week in Aston

Last week, (4th-8th FEB) there was event week called "One world week"
Student Union has various events on each day, and I participated in fourth day, World Food day.

You can enjoy various culture here, and meet other international students. I only participated on World food day. it is held at Student Union building. Lots of culture societies, such as, China, India, France, prepare their traditional food and we can enjoy that foods with reasonable price. I am in Korean society, but this year, we can't prepare food ourselves, so we just prepare desserts, sweets. The interesting thing was, many foreigners came to our table, and ask 'Kimchi'. I didn't know Kimchi is popular like that. I hope, next year our society prepare more food even I may not be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment