Saturday 12 January 2013

Aston Term date.

My first term in Aston is already finished. I did exam on early December, and it was the last activities of the first term. But it is different a little bit from undergraduate courses. I have lots of friends in undergraduate course, and they have exam these days, and my second term is from early January.
So I guess end of second term is also different, but I only know my course dates.
Beginning of new term is slightly different from my previous college.(It started on Feburary)
So I feel unfamiliar a little bit, but I am sure, it will be more interesting days for me!

 


 


 
First Term 30 September to 15 December 2012
Second Term 6 January to 23 March 2013
Third Term 14 April to 8 June 2013
Postgraduate Degree Congregation 26 March 2013
Summer Degree Congregations 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th July 2013
Referred Examinations 28 August to 3 September 2013
* Term 3 begins with 2 teaching weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment